Monday, September 22, 2008

"The best kind of dancing is not being able to dance!" -me!

So yea. V.F. (Vertical Fest) was saturday. that was pretty amazing. minus the last part...all ill say is drama and not the tv show kind or the good kind. sad, heartwrenching kind is what it was. Haha I love this quote that i made up it so suits me "The best kind of dancing is not being able to dance!" because people who know me know that i cant dance to save my life. but i love just dancing really badly because its amazingly fun! woot! Brisingr the 3rd book in the Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini came out Saturday and of course i bought it that is an amazing series i highly reccommend it! I think everyone should read it! But if you have not read the first too-eragon and eldest-then read those first, or else you'll be confused. another amazing read is the Twilight series-Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and eventually Midnight Sun- by Stephenie Meyer!

No comments: