Sunday, August 17, 2008

DISTRACTIONS!!!!!!

So yeah...Last night at 12:30ish (After i had got back from seeing The Mummy 3 which was amazing, w/ Collan, Krissi, and Cortney [who collan and i ran into in the mall lol]) My girlfriend called me...and broke up with me...just in case any body out there does read this blog [unlikely] i will not give her reasons for breaking up with me...because im sure she doesnt want the world to know why she did...anyways so I've been trying to distract myself...like I talked to my best guy friend on the phone afterwards...and i told me youthpaster [dont worry my parents know too] who in a few hours is taking me out to do something so I can be distracted...so really the reason why I am blogging is to distract myself...because if I get alone with my thoughts then I'll think about the break-up...and that will not be good...it will be =''''''[ really....so anyways...Uh I NEED distractions...yum i can smell lunch!
-TMAN

No comments: